Looking For Childcare? Child Care Referral Service [click here]

For Families

For Providors
Home > Families > Interior Health Contact

Interior Health Contact Information

In British Columbia it is a legal requirement to have a Community Care Facilities Licence if you are providing care to three or more children who are not related to the care provider and are not a sibling group. Interior Health Licensing Officers ensure that children and adults in care are provided with a safe, quality and nurturing environment. Staff monitor over eight hundred child care facilities.

Making a Complaint About a Licensed Child Day Care Facility
If you are concerned about the health, safety or well-being of a child in a licensed child day care facility, please make a complaint immediately.

If you have already brought your concerns to the attention of the facility and its manager but think that they have not addressed your concerns, please also contact your local Health Authority Community Care Facility Licensing program to discuss your concern.

The information you provide is valuable to licensing officers and helps them  ensure a healthy and safe environment in all licensed facilities.

Contact Licensing Direct
Phone: 1-877-980-5118
Email: Follow this link
Fax: 250-868-7760

Mail or visit:  
  1340 Ellis Street,  Kelowna, BC   V1Y 9N1

British Columbia Child Care

© 2005, PromarkDesigns.com